Thursday, August 7, 2008

Stress

So as of lately I have been cramming as much work as mentally possible into each day editing a wedding video for my friends Josh n Val. Edie Lane. Val's mom. Has been breathing down my neck a bit, you could say, about gettin' it finished.

Maybe stress is too weak a word.

Strangely though even with the extreme push to polish n burn the project looming constantly I am actually a bit relieved with the incentive, of sorts, to get this project out the way. Since the purchase of a Lynda.com account from Chris Leppz I have been learning a lot about more efficiently using all of my programs. So with this wedding out of the way it will open time that I can really get goin' on making something fun as a Showreel to hand out and or even just cruise through with my friends and reminisce about the good times filming.

Unfortunately new shit would would B.A. but this damn battery situation is looming over my head, time, gas money, music video ideas. Anyone reading this wanna get on some Youngstown road trippin?

No comments: