Sunday, August 17, 2008

RRRRAT A TAT

Well the last few days the gang, Brandy n Austin, Todd, Tommy, Jay n Sarah, Bosh Dorgan, Audrey, and Myself have been hangin bout shooting a boombox that Todd long ago found in the trash at the Kent post office. The resulting edited piece will hopefully be a slightly entertaining Ratatat music video.

In the midst of shooting though it came across my brain that in the long run this won't be a viable usable project cause..of course Ratatat is all big n stuff. Thus very little chance they would give me the rights or time of day when designing a music video for them.

As a result of this realization I decided to contact the local Akron, Ohio band Trillit to maybe see if they would be interested in a music video with the same sort of concept. To my surprise they actually contacted me back about the proposition and now I am gonna try n dazzle them into using something. So hoping for the best here. Ya'll soon will be seeing at the very least the Ratatat version of the project.

2 comments:

Eric said...

you never know. one of the members of ratatat grew up in kent, ohio.

nalyd14 said...

Whoa that is cool had no idea. Well maybe I'll give it a try.