Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Lost equipment

Well not exactly lost but misplaced temporarily.

A couple weeks ago I was in Youngstown with my dad shooting his Origami presentation and came home completely unaware I had left my XL2 battery and charger plugged into the wall at the museum he was performing at.

Then at the worst possible time. RIght after I got a good idea and busted out my equipment to shoot it I realized where it was.

Sad day in the history of filmmaking.

Luckily the day after though my dad was able to contact the women who hired him in an email and she assured us that the battery and charger are both still there and safe behind the front desk. This fact though has yet to make Youngstown a closer or easier trip... thus still have not been able to trek to retrieve it.

Hopefully soon though...wouldn't want them to get fed up with keeping it and chuck 3 or so hundred dollars in the trash.

Once I do finally have my camera up and running again with power and such I am planning on shooting a music video for Ratatat..not sure what song yet. The newest album has some real winners on it but as I shoot I will probably decide once I'm in the process of the editing.

And speaking of editing I am in the midst of throwing together some sort of mock music videos for Sigur Ros. Nothing spectacular just little bits of old footage to a few of the song of the newest album.

No comments: