Friday, February 9, 2007

Celtx the new age of script writing

So recently I was introduced to a program by my friend Chris Leppla which is a script formating program that has a good amount of other interesting and helpful features also...very much like Final Draft but without the $200 price tag. Celtx is actually freeware. Perfect for an independent filmmaker with no budget for practacly anything. If you are interested in script formating for your own purposes and can't afford Final Draft I highly recomend you jump on over to http://www.celtx.com and check it out. Not only is it free but it works for Apples or those other machines...ehh..if your unlucky enough to own one..lol so hopefully this turns out to be a helpful resource to some filmmakers or writers somewhere.

Also when you download it there is a way you can upload your projects I uploaded mine so they are only ahred with certain people but if you write some stuff and want me to read it or want to read mine just tell me and I'll add you to my shared list.

No comments: